The Finneytown Local School District is pleased to announce that beginning with the 2012-2013 school year, the district will begin accepting school cafeteria lunch and breakfast purchases on the EZ Pay online payment system.
You can download the complete letter and instructions from the link below.
The Finneytown Local School District has long offered residents the convenience of the PaySchools online payment processing for student fees and as well as a growing list of other items such as extended care, band camp, Disney trip, Prom tickets, AP exams, etc.
Beginning in the 2012-2013 school year, parents will be able to pay student fees and other non-cafeteria fees using the PaySchools Link AND cafeteria charges using the EZ Pay Link.
Both the PaySchools and EZ Pay links will be accessible from the Finneytown homepage. Please keep in mind, these are totally independent systems, requiring separate account setup, usernames, passwords, etc. Participation in either is voluntary. You may enroll at any time.
Anticipated Benefits include:
· Convenience:Parents can make purchases 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Control:Eliminate lost checks or cash.
· Security:Ensures private and secure transmissions by requiring passwords throughout the program and not storing personal bank or credit card information.
· Reporting Features:You may view historical purchases and payments online on either system. In addition, the EZ Pay system will allow you to view your child’s meal account balance online, see a detailed list of items purchased by your child and, if you choose, automatically e-mail you when your child’s meal account balance is getting low.
Cafeteria Purchases / EZ Pay Notes
· The school cannot accept credit card payments for cafeteria meal payments over the phone or directly at the cash register or on the PaySchools online site.
· EZ Pay charges a $2.50 service fee per transaction to the card holder for each meal account credit card payment. For families with more than one child, EZ Pay will accept payments to multiple meal accounts for one $2.50 transaction fee.
EZ Pay does not charge to view your child(ren)’s meal account balance, view the meal transaction report online, or to have EZ Pay automatically email you when your child’s meal account balance is low. To use this service, you must enroll on the EZ Pay website.